• Coral Reef Shop
  • Ontario Agra
  • Under The Sea
  • Niagara Fire Corals

ISO a pump for my calcium reactor

coachV

Hi guys.
i have a geo calcium reactor and I need a feeding pump for it. I have the peristaltic one already. Maybe a eheim or any other pump that could feed water through it. Please let me know if you have anything.

Niagarafirecorals

Sponsor
Sponsor
The peristaltic pump you have you should pull feed water through your reactor with. I believe what your after is the pump that circulates the water within the reactor itself. Correct?

Luke_L

Founder/Admin
Staff member
Hi guys.
i have a geo calcium reactor and I need a feeding pump for it. I have the peristaltic one already. Maybe a eheim or any other pump that could feed water through it. Please let me know if you have anything.
Steve is right.... parastaltic pump should pull...
my Parastaltic pump is pulling, and my feed line for my calcium reactor is gravity fed.... so there is a little bit of head pressure (siphon) helping... plus the main pump on the calcium reactor is pretty agressive on my reactor.... (my parastaltic pump is actually slowwing down effluent rate... )

coachV

Steve is right.... parastaltic pump should pull...
my Parastaltic pump is pulling, and my feed line for my calcium reactor is gravity fed.... so there is a little bit of head pressure (siphon) helping... plus the main pump on the calcium reactor is pretty agressive on my reactor.... (my parastaltic pump is actually slowwing down effluent rate... )
You guys are right I had it backwards. I found the pump that is supposed to be with my geo reactor. I’m good to go.