• Coral Reef Shop
  • Ontario Agra
  • Under The Sea
  • Niagara Fire Corals

We have a great community.

Limey

Founder/Admin
Staff member
As title states we have an amazing community here at reefescape.
As everyone knows by my thread I had a manjano problem not 100's probably 1000's. I have a 240 gallon system, and decided to tear down and bleach the rock, sand, tank and all, just to ensure I removed them.
Well I have 30+ years experience and plenty of knowledge of what to do and what not to do, BUT we are all human and I feel the need to discuss my plans with other experienced friends, members and sponsors, hell the more heads discussing the better.
I wish to thank the following people for advice, loan of equipment, offer of help any time of day.
Luigi, Luke, Martin, Chris, and sponsors who not only provided the products required but loaned me stuff to complete the process, Red at Coral reef shop and Shawn at Under the Sea. Both these guys sold, loaned or gave me stuff I would need along with valuable advise.
Thanks to everyone and so far despite some major decisions at the spurr of the moment, throwing all best planned proceedures out the window all livestock is doing well.
Now back to monitoring and aquascaping.
Its great to be part of this group.

Luigi

You are very welcome Tony,
I have to agree that the Reef community and more inputs from others, its better Than everything else..