• Coral Reef Shop
  • Ontario Agra
  • Under The Sea
  • Niagara Fire Corals

New 90 gallon tank

Will Penfold

Hahaha I ended up draining my tank completely to get the last damsel out of the tank. So glad it’s gone.

i just changed lights too. My T5 bulbs were due for replacing so decided to just get a programmable LED to make my life easy. Picked up a used Kessil AP700 off of FB marketplace.

the brown algae in my sand has slowly started to disappear so I have to assume it was a diatom bloom from stirring up my sand a lot.

also- Updated photo of tank
F653E796-88CE-4C5D-8A7C-51F65AB773E3.jpeg

Luke_L

Founder/Admin
Staff member
Hahaha I ended up draining my tank completely to get the last damsel out of the tank. So glad it’s gone.

i just changed lights too. My T5 bulbs were due for replacing so decided to just get a programmable LED to make my life easy. Picked up a used Kessil AP700 off of FB marketplace.

the brown algae in my sand has slowly started to disappear so I have to assume it was a diatom bloom from stirring up my sand a lot.

also- Updated photo of tank
View attachment 1228
That's the only downfall I find with these new LED's that I just bought is I can't take a picture of the Tank without an orange Filter on the camera...

Will Penfold

That's the only downfall I find with these new LED's that I just bought is I can't take a picture of the Tank without an orange Filter on the camera...
Yeah I hear you there. The LEDs bluewash any photo. I could take way nicer photos of the tank when I had the T5s over the tank