• Coral Reef Shop
  • Ontario Agra
  • Under The Sea
  • Niagara Fire Corals

Bryopsis and Fluconazole

Philip

Does anyone have any experience treating Bryopsis with Fluconazole ?

Some tufts here and there, nothing too crazy, but its time to take action, its smothering some nice zoa and at the base of other SPS. I just purchased what I understand to be the Bryopsis terminator "Fluconazole" but hesitant to use as everything else is good.

Thanks all.

Philip

Luke_L

Founder/Admin
Staff member
Does anyone have any experience treating Bryopsis with Fluconazole ?

Some tufts here and there, nothing too crazy, but its time to take action, its smothering some nice zoa and at the base of other SPS. I just purchased what I understand to be the Bryopsis terminator "Fluconazole" but hesitant to use as everything else is good.

Thanks all.

Philip
I have to take a stand against mine... did you find a source for it?

Philip

most likely just came in on a frag and has been gaining ground since, hesitant to ever use chemicals, have them now but thinking about raising magnesium and I read emerald crabs will eat it.
I have a few small tufts here and there but want to get it while its not an issue....

Luke_L

Founder/Admin
Staff member
most likely just came in on a frag and has been gaining ground since, hesitant to ever use chemicals, have them now but thinking about raising magnesium and I read emerald crabs will eat it.
I have a few small tufts here and there but want to get it while its not an issue....
I meant a source for the fluconazole... sorry