• Coral Reef Shop
  • Ontario Agra
  • Under The Sea
  • Niagara Fire Corals

Coming back to the hobby ISO of stuff.

D

Dannyc99

Hey guys old member here but have not been in the hobby for a long time I recognize some names I'm sad to see some people have shut down their tanks. I'm just starting a 72 gallon tank up for the family. It is not drilled. I have spoken to a few of my friends in the hobby Luke Bryan and wincy to name a few I am looking for some wave makers possibly lighting still depending on how the project light I have goes. And overflow box and some and then all the little stuff that I've always forgotten to buy at the beginning like test kits supplies etc I'm also looking for an rodi unit to do my water at home this time. I'm not buying everything all at once I'm going to take my time and not buy everything three different times if you have some stuff please send me a message with a price I'm not going to try to negotiate with everybody so please just send me your fair price what you would like for it and we'll go from there.

Thanks so much everybody I am super stoked to be back.
I will know more about lighting after I have a chance to work on the one that was given to me as it looks like it needs some work

Cliff

Staff member
Hi Danny. Just curious. Is your tank tempered? I see you looking for a overflow box. I used one for years. And from experience I can say it’s something hung you will always worry about. Is there any way you can drill your tank?

D

Dannyc99

Hi Danny. Just curious. Is your tank tempered? I see you looking for a overflow box. I used one for years. And from experience I can say it’s something hung you will always worry about. Is there any way you can drill your tank?
I don't know to be honest I know there was a sticker on the tank that says the bottom of the tank is tempered do not drill but there was no stickers anywhere else. I guess I could have someone drill it. I do have water in it and have it set up but just as a cycle no fish or corals

seeks

Founder/Admin
Staff member
I will be posting rock, sand, skimmer, maxspect gyre 330, and lighting if interested, reach out.

Limey

Founder/Admin
Staff member
what do you need cleaning my garage out have a bunch of stuff, to sell, give away, dump...
LMK text me 905 520 7856