• Ontario Agra
  • Under The Sea
  • Niagara Fire Corals

Greater niagara coral show cancelled.

Luke_L

Founder/Admin
Staff member
Cut and pasted

It is with a heavy heart that I announce that we are fully cancelling the Niagara Coral Show for May 2022. Covid pandemic requirements and issues has caused this very difficult decision to be made but it is made with the utmost respect abd admiration to everyone involved and that have supported us through this whole process. I have started the process with the venue for everyone who has purchased tickets up to this point and they will be issuing refunds to each of you, so check your email inboxes and make sure that you check your spam folder as well before making contact with the venue directly. All ticket sales are with the venue and they handle everything regarding that. I have started the process of contacting all vendors and sponsors and if you are a vendor or sponsor and haven’t had the initial contact yet, please rest assured that I am in process of the contact for everyone so please be patient with regards to that, I am working through the list. Please understand that this decision was not made lightly and it comes at a heavy cost to me and my family both financially and mentally. I appreciate everyone’s support with all of this and your continued support after this. Thank you everyone and I’m very sorry that we won’t see each of you come May, we were truly looking forward to it. Brian & Family

Last edited: