• Coral Reef Shop
  • Ontario Agra
  • Under The Sea
  • Niagara Fire Corals

Is the forum in hibernation?

Will Penfold

Been a while since I logged on last. Don't see much activity these days. Did everyone leave the hobby?

Luke_L

Founder/Admin
Staff member
Been a while since I logged on last. Don't see much activity these days. Did everyone leave the hobby?
It's wierd, I don't see much activity on the board or on the Facebook groups...
I mean I'm guilty too, I havnt posted in a long time, but tank is still hanging in there...

Will Penfold

It's wierd, I don't see much activity on the board or on the Facebook groups...
I mean I'm guilty too, I havnt posted in a long time, but tank is still hanging in there...
Yeah the Facebook page is dead too.
I’ve started browsing the forum and Facebook page again because I’ve started rehabbing my tank…have been neglecting it too long.

Luke_L

Founder/Admin
Staff member
Yeah the Facebook page is dead too.
I’ve started browsing the forum and Facebook page again because I’ve started rehabbing my tank…have been neglecting it too long.
It's the time of year, I hope to see this board reach its former glory...

I heard rumor of a meeting in the near future...

Cliff

Staff member
I’m still here lurking. My tank is crap right now. I’m either at the point of tearing it down or start the huge job of restoring it

Luke_L

Founder/Admin
Staff member
I’m still here lurking. My tank is crap right now. I’m either at the point of tearing it down or start the huge job of restoring it
I'm actually restoring my tank at tge moment...
jmgoertz is back in the hobby too!

Will Penfold

I was there a month ago. My tank had a shit ton of GHA and bubble algae in it. I was looking at new tanks and planning a new build…last minute decided to try restoring my current tank.

4 x 50% water charges over a month, lots of manual removal, getting some new cleanup crew and the tank looks way cleaner now