• Coral Reef Shop
  • Ontario Agra
  • Under The Sea
  • Niagara Fire Corals

Looking for mature clownfish ♥️

Taryn

Looking to add a mature clownish pair (laying eggs) or even a large female 2+ inches to my collection. If anyone is considering parting with a mature pair or large female I would love to connect. Fish would be well cared for and appreciated:)

Luke_L

Founder/Admin
Staff member
Looking to add a mature clownish pair (laying eggs) or even a large female 2+ inches to my collection. If anyone is considering parting with a mature pair or large female I would love to connect. Fish would be well cared for and appreciated:)
I LOVE clownfish, I have a pair of true perks, and a pair of premium snowflakes... I could sell everything get a 25 gallon all-in-one and just have 2 clowns and I would be happy

Taryn

I LOVE clownfish, I have a pair of true perks, and a pair of premium snowflakes... I could sell everything get a 25 gallon all-in-one and just have 2 clowns and I would be happy

Taryn

I love them too! It’s a passion of mine in the hobby. I have 3 pairs actively laying and have raised 3 successful clutches ♥️ I remember seeing your percs when I came to your place a few years ago and you kindly gave me a huge piece of monti :) I think you said your snowflakes were in a separate system downstairs. 65B09BDF-A06E-4CEB-93C5-9844FCDEC5C3.jpeg

Luke_L

Founder/Admin
Staff member
I love them too! It’s a passion of mine in the hobby. I have 3 pairs actively laying and have raised 3 successful clutches ♥️ I remember seeing your percs when I came to your place a few years ago and you kindly gave me a huge piece of monti :) I think you said your snowflakes were in a separate system downstairs. View attachment 1042
I tries to raise a clutch probably 10 years ago I made it till day 75 with 75 fry, and then I hosted a reescape meeting the next day after the meeting they started dropping like flies... I lost them all