• Coral Reef Shop
  • Ontario Agra
  • Under The Sea
  • Niagara Fire Corals

Luke's 220

Luke_L

Founder/Admin
Staff member
time to mix up a new batch of reagent myself, Luke. Again 3 months of monitoring with no hassles fantastic unit best buy was this KHG
i just checked, i have about a week left in my resivoir... im thinking i gotta replace my ph probe in my khg with a boxing day sale... i wanna get that glass one that you got.... (mine still works fine... but i would like to have one on hand when it goes... its a year old now)

Luke_L

Founder/Admin
Staff member
well time to take the tank off of auto pilot... lol cant see through the glass... havent even done any water tests since june.... but summer has come to a end once again.... lol...

Rookie

well time to take the tank off of auto pilot... lol cant see through the glass... havent even done any water tests since june.... but summer has come to a end once again.... lol...
You and limey share the same approach this hobby! 😀

Luke_L

Founder/Admin
Staff member
well been a while... tank is doing all right, i mean its not in its prime.... but everyone is happy, fish are fat, lost some picky corals, but the rest are taking over the tank....
but thinking of downsizing.... only because i really need the room back... my boys are getting older, the house is getting smaller....
i have a 40 gallon low iron peninsula tank.... i think it is just the ticket.... probably use just the khg and kalk to keep up with demand..... get a smaller sump that will fit under the stand....
ill keep ya posted...

meantime i am looking for a smaller sump... let me know

Luke_L

Founder/Admin
Staff member
Well change in plans, finally upgraded lighting, I needed bulbs really bad, so I decided to change it up (get the interest back in the hobby,)

I have two AI primes over the tank and a black box, ( Next week maybe I can scrounge the money together for another AI) ... And yeah it might be a little bit less light over the tank but it has that amazing shimmer that I miss that we used to get from metal halides... And believe it or not all of the monties that I have in the tank don't seem to mind the less light mind you I should maybe measure with a par meter...

I'll post some pics when I get the third LED fixture up there...

Will Penfold

Well change in plans, finally upgraded lighting, I needed bulbs really bad, so I decided to change it up (get the interest back in the hobby,)

I have two AI primes over the tank and a black box, ( Next week maybe I can scrounge the money together for another AI) ... And yeah it might be a little bit less light over the tank but it has that amazing shimmer that I miss that we used to get from metal halides... And believe it or not all of the monties that I have in the tank don't seem to mind the less light mind you I should maybe measure with a par meter...

I'll post some pics when I get the third LED fixture up there...
Nothing like buying some new stuff for the tank to rekindle interest in the hobby. Hahaha