• Coral Reef Shop
  • Ontario Agra
  • Under The Sea
  • Niagara Fire Corals

Luke's 220

Cliff

Today i recieved an error from my KHG, it ran out of reagent. i mixed a new batch, and re calibrated.... and delete the log file from the last reagent....
i love this unit.... i just got 3 months out of the last reagent.
keeping it at 4 hours test interval.(maximum setting) and keeping my alkalinity at 8 ish... (less reagent required for lower alk)
so it is realistically costing me $10 per month in reagent.... that isn't bad!
Nice! I don’t even want to mention how much it cost to me to keep my trident going LOL

Luke_L

Founder/Admin
Staff member
Yesterday (friday the 11) was my birthday, wife spoiled me and picked up a robosnail!

20210611_172054.jpg

I programmed it seems to work really nice I wasn't aware that it's so loud but I'll just set it for 9 everyday in the morning nobody will be home by then

Luke_L

Founder/Admin
Staff member
It has been cleaning the front glass since friday night on it's own. Yesterday I had to touch up the 2 inch perimeter top bottom and sides. Took all of two minutes. I believe this will help stabilize the tank a little. See normally, I wait till I cant see in any more. (Limey Taught me how to clean glass) when i wait so long i see a huge drop in ph after i clean 5 days worth of glass buildup.

My only complaint is how loud this thing is. But I am not worried about it going to the sand bed you see every time it does a path on the glass it goes back up to the top and it calibrate itself and it seems to use stepper motor counts to know how far down it is20210617_060536.jpg