• Coral Reef Shop
  • Ontario Agra
  • Under The Sea
  • Niagara Fire Corals

Two options - need asterina stars, or rehome

Rookie

Our asterina stars is coming dangerously close to depleted, I have a harelquin that is going to get hungry fast(we have 2, thought we lost one, got another, weeks later saw both out)

Finding they are much more active now, all over the tank at all hours, food must be getting scarce.

So, ill take bags of asterina stars if you have them or rehome one of these guys if I can snag it.

Let me know if anyone can help either way! Should I grab him when he was out this morning.

Attachments

• 20210717_132659.jpg
    20210717_132659.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 4

Luke_L

Founder/Admin
Staff member
Our asterina stars is coming dangerously close to depleted, I have a harelquin that is going to get hungry fast(we have 2, thought we lost one, got another, weeks later saw both out)

Finding they are much more active now, all over the tank at all hours, food must be getting scarce.

So, ill take bags of asterina stars if you have them or rehome one of these guys if I can snag it.

Let me know if anyone can help either way! Should I grab him when he was out this morning.
I would definately be interested in one of your harlequins! Or you're welcome to come spend a few hours pulling astrinas out of my tank 😊, your call... lol

Rookie

Hey Luke, whats your schedule like, seems like they come put near the front of tank nightly. I should be able to nab one sometime Friday through sunday

Luke_L

Founder/Admin
Staff member
No worries. I'm easy... we never discussed the price how much you want?

Rookie

Don't worry about it, they have been fun to watch the last few months, just happy know he's taken care of

Rookie

Just caught one, threw him in the sump. Let me know what works for you