• Coral Reef Shop
  • Ontario Agra
  • Under The Sea
  • Niagara Fire Corals

UNDER THE SEA - HOURS, Note: NEW ADDRESS

Limey

Founder/Admin
Staff member
We will be open for walk in business the following days and hours until further notice...

Wednesday: 11-5
Thursday: 11-5
Friday: 11-5
Saturday: 11-5
Sunday: 12-5

We are now on 45 Scott Street West, St.Catharines, off Ontario Street (very close to QEW)

Last edited:

Will Penfold

Under the Sea is such a great store! Their new St.Kitts location is pretty nice, however living in Dunnville I do miss how close their old Fenwick location was to me. lol

CementShoes

Under the Sea is such a great store! Their new St.Kitts location is pretty nice, however living in Dunnville I do miss how close their old Fenwick location was to me. lol

I hear ya. I'm in Caledonia. It's a longer drive now but never disappoints.

Taryn

I love under the sea too:) I live in Ridgeway so about the same distance for me to the new location vs the old. The new one is way closer to my work though 😊😊. Regardless I’m so thankful to have a store in Niagara and have always received great service and recommendations

Luke_L

Founder/Admin
Staff member
I love under the sea too:) I live in Ridgeway so about the same distance for me to the new location vs the old. The new one is way closer to my work though 😊😊. Regardless I’m so thankful to have a store in Niagara and have always received great service and recommendations
They used to be on my way home from work, I work in Wellandport and I live in Port Colborne

Limey

Founder/Admin
Staff member
Is Under the Sea open today - easter Sunday
Please let me know
Thanks