• Coral Reef Shop
  • Ontario Agra
  • Under The Sea
  • Niagara Fire Corals

Welcome Back to Reefescape

Limey

Founder/Admin
Staff member
Welcome to Reefescape 2.0 past members and hopefully a bunch of new...

Many of you have indicated that the Facebook scene is not the best place if you want a library or a location to discuss items pertaining to reef keeping.
Here you will once again be welcome, there are no stupid questions, enquiries will be answered in a polite informative manner from our knowledgeable members. Reefescape was known for its friendly community and we wish to revive that spirit once again.

I would like to thank LukeL for countless hours setting the site back up and Seeks for the equipment donation, we now have our own servers to ensure we can host this site at a reasonable cost and be able to host pictures with no issues of the past site.

So welcome back and post away...

Luke_L

Founder/Admin
Staff member
Also we have push notification. (if users choose to enable it). as well as easy pic uploading (no more 3rd party hosting for pics)

seeks

Founder/Admin
Staff member
This is fantastic! I can not wait to build the content on here. I missed reefescape.ca!!!

BRIANW

So much better than facebook. Alot less of a chance of drama, or at least it should be only reefing drama. :)

Great forum. Thank you for all of the work getting this back up and running. All good things come to those who are patient.

Luke_L

Founder/Admin
Staff member
So much better than facebook. Alot less of a chance of drama, or at least it should be only reefing drama. :)

Great forum. Thank you for all of the work getting this back up and running. All good things come to those who are patient.
I find myself shying away from the facebook groups, its almost impossible to look up history, and I find newbies in the hobby dont get the help they need on Facebook. I have always loved forims

Cliff

Staff member
And honestly I find too much false information circling on Facebook pages. It seems like on Facebook the louder you yell; the more correct you are. On forms like this you can build reputation and eventually you know who you can take instruction from and who should know what they’re talking about